|Time:||13:00 - 14:00|
|Frequency:||Every two weeks|
We will read and discuss one paper per meeting. One participant (the discussion moderator) will give a short summary and raise a few points for discussion, but every participant is expected to read the paper beforehand. The next discussion moderator is selected by the round robin method.
Guests are always welcome!
Feel free to propose candidates for future meetings in the corresponding section via the Wiki.
Moonen, L. (2001). Generating robust parsers using island grammars. WCRE 2001. Link
- 10.02.2012 Kitchenham, B., Pfleeger, S., Pickard, L., Jones, P., Hoaglin, D., El Emam, K., & Rosenberg, J. (2002). Preliminary guidelines for empirical research in software engineering. IEEE Transactions on Software Engineering, 28(8), 721-734.
- 27.01.2012 Yusuf, Shehnaaz, Huzefa Kagdi, and Jonathan I Maletic. Assessing the Comprehension of UML Class Diagrams via Eye Tracking. ICPC 2007
- 13.01.2012 M. Böhmer, B. Hecht, J. Schöning, A. Krüger, G. Bauer, Falling Asleep with Angry Birds, Facebook and Kindle - A Large Scale Study on Mobile Application Usage, Mobile HCI 2011
- 09.12.2011 Stefan Hanenberg: An Experiment About Static and Dynamic Type Systems - Doubts About the Positive Impact of Static Type Systems on Development Time. In: Proceedings of OOPSLA/SPLASH 2010. ACM, Reno 2010
- 25.11.2011: Thomas Memmel, Agile Human-Centered Software Engineering, Proceedings of the 21st British HCI Group Annual Conference on People and Computers: HCI… but not as we know it-Volume 1, 167–175, 2007 pdf
- 11.11.2011: Sadahiro Isoda, Object-oriented real-world modeling revisited, 2001
- 28.10.2011: Thomas, S.W. and Adams, B. and Hassan, A.E. and Blostein, D.: Modeling the evolution of topics in source code histories, MSR 2011
- Daniel Speicher: Evolving Software Quality Knowledge, accepted at SKY 2011
- Jan Nonnen, Daniel Speicher, Paul Imhoff: Locating the Meaning of Terms in Source Code - Research on ”Term Introduction”, accepted at WCRE 2011
- Daniel Speicher, Jan Nonnen, Holger Mügge: How many realities fit into a program - Notes on the meaning of meaning for programs, accepted at SKY 2011
- Ogawa, M. and Ma, K.L.: Software evolution storylines, SOFTVIS 2010
- Daqing Hou and Xiaojia Yao: Exploring the Intent behind API Evolution: A Case Study , WCRE 2011