We imagine three different stages of using Cultivate.
- Beginner: Uses a fixed set of well configured views and analyses.
- There is still quite some work to do to offer the required level of ease.
- Intermediate: Selects his own configuration of views and analyses.
Might store his favorite configuration of views as his own perspective.
- Experts: Adds his own definition of smells, metrics, pattern definitions and shares them with his team.
- This is already possible. Just add your Prolog-Code to the
conventions.plin the project you want to analyze.
We are working towards a clean API. Still there is much room for improvement.
At some point in time we hope that the use we now attribute to expert users is the use that any regular team would make of Cultivate.