The upcoming JTransformer version 2.8 involves a few changes to the representation of the AST. You can preview them here to prepare for the migration of existing JTransformer applications.→ Read more...
Table of Contents
- SWI-prolog version >= 5.11.35
- Add the “bin” directory of your SWI-Prolog installation to the system PATH (if not done already by the installer).
- Mac users be aware that there are two different versions for Leopard and SnowLeopard
- JDK/JRE version >= 1.6.X
- Eclipse version 3.5.x or 3.6.x
- Use a configuration that includes the Plugin Development Environment (PDE), e.g. the Classic or Eclipse for RCP/Plug-in Developers config.
- Make sure that you have fulfilled the above prerequisites!
- Add the JTransformer Update Site to your Eclipse installation by entering the following URL in ”
Help” → ”
Install new Software…” → ”
The nightly update site for JTransformer 3.0.X has changed from update-site-jt-3-nightly to update-site-nightly
|Eclipse Version||JTransformer Version||Date||JTransformer Update Site URL||Comment|
|3.5-3.7||3.0.2||07.11.2011 15:29||http://sewiki.iai.uni-bonn.de/public-downloads/update-site/||Recommended, stable version with full Java 5 support. See migration|
|3.7||3.0.3||nightly||http://sewiki.iai.uni-bonn.de/public-downloads/update-site-nightly/||Version with full Java 5 support. See migration. Also contains the nightly Cultivate builds.|
|3.5-3.7||2.9.2||05.05.2011 17:43||http://sewiki.iai.uni-bonn.de/public-downloads/update-site-2.9/||this version doesn't support Generics and still uses type terms|
- Select at least the “JTransformer” and “PDT” features. This is how it should look (except for the version number):
- You should uncheck “Contact all update sites during install to find required software”, otherwise it takes some time
- Press “Next” and follow the instructions.
Follow the instructions in the JTransformer tutorial to set up your first JTransformer Project and write your first query.