Table of Contents
- First download and install SWI-Prolog >= 5.11.32 swi-prolog for your platform.
- Add the “bin” directory of your SWI-Prolog installation to the system PATH.
- Download the latest Eclipse 3.7. Use a version that includes the PDE (Plugin Development Environment).
- Important: Be sure that the AJDT (AspectJ Development Tools) are NOT installed! See also FAQ if you are switching from AspectJ.
After making sure that you have fulfilled the above prerequisites:
- Add the JTransformer Update Site to your Eclipse installation by entering the following URL in: “Help→Software Updates→Find and Install→Search for new Features to Install→New Remote Site”
- Press “Finish” and select at least the “JTransformer” and “PDT” features in the next view:
Available software distributions are listed on the update site: http://sewiki.iai.uni-bonn.de/public-downloads/update-site/site.xml
- Install the plug-ins and restart Eclipse (make sure you have not ignored the first step of the prerequisites and the SWI-Prolog bin directory is in your PATH!)
- Do not assign the Prolog Prolog Nature to Projects you use with LogicAJ (JTransformer). They are currently incompatible.