Table of Contents
To set up your computer for the lab work, please follow these basic steps.
- Download XUL Runner
- Extract xulrunner and execute “xulrunner –register-user”
- You can change your SVN-password here
- This servere controls the traffic light:
- The traffic light switches to RED, if any compile error occurs in checked in code
- The traffic light switches to YELLOW, if any test fails in checked in code
- The traffic light switches to GREEN, if everything is fine again.
- The SVN repositories are polled every five minutes for changes.
For keeping track of the stories, we use the Bug-Tracking-Tool Jira with Green-Hopper extension:
1) Thanks to the company Qeevee UG (haftungsbeschränkt) for making this service possible!