(“to apply for” = “sich bewerben um”; Applications in German are welcome.)
Please write one application for the complete project group (seminar and lab).
- First name, family name, matriculation number, current semester
- Administrative information
- Enrollement (University of Bonn, RWTH Aachen, B-IT Media Informatics, or …)
- If Uni Bonn: Which study course? ('Neue' or 'Alte' DPO, CS Master?)
- Email address
- Login (at informatik.uni-bonn.de) - if available
- Do you have a Subversion (SVN) account at the University of Bonn? If yes, what is your SVN user name? If you have forgotten it please tell us.
- Do you have a Wiki account for the SE Wiki (see here) at the University of Bonn? If yes, what is your SE Wiki user name? If you have forgotten it please tell us.
- Language skills: English, German ?
- Programming languages and level of experience
- Practical experiences in software engineering (e.g. Design Patterns, Refactoring, Testing)
- Practical experiences with agile techniques and concepts (e.g. eXtreme Programming or SCRUM)
- Previous studies, lectures attended (as far as this might be helpful for the lab)
- Why are you interested in attending this lab?
- Please, write in plain text. No Html, no Pdf, no Doc!
Mail the application to: email@example.com
- Some of you asked for the exercise that was required as a preliminary task for the recent courses. You can find it here. Very fast students were able to solve this exercise in two hours. If it takes you up to two days, it would still be OK. Note: This is meant only for self-evaluation, if you are curious to assess your own skills.