- Select “Install New Software…” from the “Help” menu.
- Select “Indigo - http://download.eclipse.org/releases/indigo” in the edit field.
- After a while the list box is filled. Open the subtree “Collaboration”
- Select the 4 last entries as described in the Subversive installation instructions in step 4.
- Follow the description in this article.
If you have trouble with accessing the SVN, the trouble shooting guide from another lecture might be helpful.
As long as your repository is empty the SVN Repository Exploration perspective might show an error “Authentication error.”, “svn: PROPFIND of '/repos/IAI_Software/se': 403 Forbidden (https://svn.iai.uni-bonn.de)”. Try committing a solution. This should still work and the error message should be gone.
It seems that the update-site providing the connectors (see step 8) is up again (13.04.12, 11:12). The address is probably http://community.polarion.com/projects/subversive/download/eclipse/2.0/indigo-site/ or http://community.polarion.com/projects/subversive/download/eclipse/2.0/update-site/ But you don't need to know, because it should work automatically.