1. To open the view in Eclipse: Window → Show View → Other → CodeCaterpillar → Mountain Landscape → OK
2. To open the vertical version of the view: As above, choose 'Vertical Mountain Landscape' instead.
3. Open a file.
4. Position the view anywhere you like. For example you could position the 'Mountain Landscape' below the editor window or the 'Vertical Mountain Landscape' to the right of the editor window.
5. Choose a zoom factor from the toolbar or the menu. You can also use keyboard shortcuts for zooming. (See tooltip for the zoom icons.)
6. You can show or hide the Line Content (grey blocks) or the Mountain Outline (blue line) in the menu.