- Previous Labs
Position Data from Client should reach the server; Player Position should update on Movement in realworld; new Players should be shown on the map; other Players locations should be updated on the map; Position of Client A Player should change on Client B when moving;
1. [Device A] Player A joins the game, map should be displayed
2. [Device A] Player A position should show up on map after X seconds
3. [Device B] Player B joins the game, map should be displayed, Player A should be displayed
4. [Device A] Player B should show up on map after Y seconds
5. [Device A] Player A moves in real world; Player A position / map-center should be changed after X seconds
6. [Device B] Player A position should change after Y seconds
7. [Device B] Player B moves in real world; Player B position / map-center should be changed after X seconds
8. [Device A] Player B position should change after Y seconds;
For now, we fix X=10, Y=20
The client and server applications should be able to run without crashing or restarting in a short run of 20 minutes and a long run of 2 hours.
1.1 Several client applications are started and the locations of all players should be present on all running applications.
1.2 The players should move around a large area and the locations should be updated continously. This should be carried out for 20 minutes.
1.3 During these 20 minutes, the applications should not crash or restart.
2.1 The client iphones should be collected but the applications should continue running with GPS and data connection on. At this point the location changes are not important.
2.2 After two hours, the iphones are once again used to test if location updates are being carried out on all the phones. This involve moving the phones around in a large area.