1. HTTP Basic - sole or negotiated
2. HTTP Digest - sole or negotiated
3. Facebook connect (OAuth 2
4. Google (Oauth 1 & OAuth 2 clients)
and a lot of third-party authorization (BUT no OpenID)
1. Facebook connect (OAuth 2)
2. Google (Oauth 1 & OAuth 2 clients)
and a LOT MORE MORE of third-party authorization
Bunch of code examples are provided as how to use Facebook/Google auth!!!
Claimed by somebody to be more suitable to integrate third-party login ???
37signals AngelList Digg Dropbox Dwolla Evernote Facebook Fitbit Flickr Force.com Foursquare Geoloqi GitHub Goodreads Google Gowalla Instagram Justin.tv LinkedIn Meetup Netflix Ohloh OpenStreetMap picplz Rdio Readability RunKeeper SmugMug SoundCloud TripIt Tumblr Twitter Vimeo Windows Live Yammer
- this is already done by everyauth, so it might not be relevant at this point https://developers.google.com/accounts/docs/OpenID
A Simple lightweight Google+ API for Client Side: